Many creative people have a bad attitude about making money. When it comes to talking about wealth and prosperity, they look at you like you’re from Mars.
Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret.
The purpose of creative art is..to inspire. Wrong. The purpose of all creativity is to make money.
Oh, I can hear some of you cringe at the thought. And that’s just it. Your thoughts about money are, well – let me put it this way – they’re not bringing in much dough. Most importantly, your thoughts about suffering for your art are not allowing you to develop the full measure of your gifts.
I’m not saying that art should not be inspiring. All great art is. Just that it has to bring in a good income. An inspiring income.
Why not admit right now that having money, and I mean a lot of money, eliminates all worries and stress. No more energy wasted on how you’re going to pay those bills. No more creative energy gone down the drain as you stress out about your debts.
Here are ten ways to attract wealth.
1. First and foremost: Accept the possibility of wealth in your life. This is a big step towards manifesting riches.
2. Figure out what you would do for nothing. All successful people are receiving compensation for doing things that they’d do for nothing. They are getting paid for doing something they truly enjoy. Now that is success.
3. Eliminate self-doubt and criticism. Change the channels, turn down the volume and switch to your inner voice of supreme confidence. Make it play the tune you want to hear.
4. Accept an initial large workload. Don’t quit your current job. Allow it to finance your new road to wealth. You might be burning the midnight oil initially, but that’s just to get you off the ground and running.
5. Bury the hatchet of guilt. Deal with all unresolved emotional hangovers. Bury them and never look back. Otherwise they will drain your valuable creative juices.
6. Simplify your external stimuli. Silence your TV and radio to the point that all they are used for is to enhance your creative life.
7. Slow down. You’ll be far more efficient when you stop rushing around like most people. Your mind won’t be on overload so it can reclaimed and used to envision your new life.
8. Get rid of all your beliefs. Beliefs keep you from experiencing life. They are a blind acceptance of someone else’s experience. Only you can decide what works and what doesn’t. No belief in the world can do this for you.
9. Interrupt all thoughts of fear. They will silence your visions of success. Instead, see that everything is possible. Abundance is infinite. It’s not monopolized. A life of wealth is yours for the taking.
10. Imagine a life where all your needs are fulfilled. Can you feel the result of such a life? In fact, the more you see yourself living fully, the likelier the possibility is of that happening.
It’s the joy and freedom of wealth that we are all seeking. So, never for a moment think that you’re not one of the chosen ones. Break your poverty mentality. That’s all history.
Begin today in your mind’s eye picturing yourself as wealthy. There’s no turning back.
“You must put the whole power of your great soul into every act, however small and commonplace, and so reveal to your family, your friends, and neighbors what you really are.” –Wallace D. Wattles.
So, find the one thing you just love to do and pay exclusive attention to it. Keep all distractions at bay. Never waver from your love. Your beautiful life is intricately dependent on your careful attention to this one thing.
Copyright 2005 Tania French
About The Author
Tania French is a composer who has enjoyed performances and radio broadcasts of her music worldwide. Her new CD “Renewal” (released January, 2006) will feature a rejuvenating fusion of new age, classical, and world songs.
Subscribe to her popular newsletter at http://www.prosperousartist.com.
© 2005 Tania French. All Rights Reserved.