Monday, May 18, 2009

How To Make "Serious" Money Online - But Don't Waste My Time

Guest Post by Carael Knight

The thing is it is a two way street between the teacher and the student. I can show you how to make some "SERIOUS" money online but all I ask of you is don't waste my time if you are not teachable. You have to have an open mind as well as a willingness to do what it takes to succeed and be successful. A lot of people may say they want to make some serious money but when it comes down to actually making things happen, they are no where to be found. It always seems like "they" are there biggest fear. This is the difference between the losers and the winners. This is the difference between those who are making things happen versus those who are sitting on the side lines watching! In order to score, you have to get in the game and stop procrastinating.

Making "SERIOUS" Money vs. Simply Making Money Online

Making "serious" money online is totally different than from just making money online. Anybody can simply just make money online but how much money do you really want to make? The biggest difference is do you want to make "hundreds" or "thousands" at a time? The real money makers are the ones who are making five to six figures plus online every month consistently. The real money makers are not slackers and in this business of making serious money online, you cannot afford to be one either. I only want to work with individuals who are like me, "hungry". Better yet, "starving"!!! I mean starving to the point where in order to survive, they have to eat. But in order to eat, you have to pay your dues and work. It just doesn't get any simpler than this.

When I was a student before I graduated into an expert in making serious money online, I first had to learn from the best. This is simple common sense. In order to become great at something/anything, you have to first learn and then apply. A lot of people may learn but
there too scared to apply themselves (or vice versa).

If you want to make serious money, then actually get serious about it! I will tell you like someone once told me, its time to "raise the bar" in your life! (Meaning: B.A.R. - Belief, Action, Results) So I will ask you again, how serious are you???

Resource Box
See the Featured Video: Lets Make Some "REAL" Money!!! here...

No comments:

Post a Comment