Sunday, May 24, 2009

Quick Money Making Ideas for Beginners

Guest Post by Salenko

I am back again with another post, I would like to thank everyone who left a comment on my previous post, it was truly a pleasure reading your feed backs. As I have said before, I will always recommend a long term business model like doing SEO over online surveys, and similar money makers.

Why 9 out of 10 Internet Marketers Fail...

The thing I didn't realize is that most beginners need a quick confidence boost to help them keep going. And doing SEO to make money can be really though mentally, since it takes a longer time to reap the benefits. That is the #1 reason why most will quit. So for those who are looking to make maybe an extra $100 or $200 quickly this is for you.

What I Recommend...

STEP 1 : Go To CashCrate and Sign Up
STEP 2 : Feel Out 10 Offers
STEP 3 : Get 3-5 Of Your Friends To Sign Up Under You & Do The Same Thing

It is that simple, yet most people reading this won't take action, Why? because they think too much and take little action. This is completely legit, I have tried it and it works. So I don't want anyone saying this is a scam or some other BS. Again, I rather you guys learn SEO, but if you really need some quick cash to boost your confidence, then you should try this out.

Things To Keep In Mind...

#1 - Don't Expect To Become Rich Doing This
#2 - Use Your Real Information, otherwise you won't get paid
#3 - Take action and really try it out

One Last Thing: Make Sure You Stay Organized, Keep Track Of All Your Offers. If you have any questions just leave a comment I will respond promptly. (There Is An Excellent Video That Explains More On The Website Once You Sign Up).

No comments:

Post a Comment