Monday, May 11, 2009

Is It Time To Quit Your Job

Guest Post by Michelle Meine

One of the main reasons why an individual is unsuccessful in their job is the fact that they do not like their work. If you don’t enjoy what you are doing you are much less likely to put as much commitment, effort and enthusiasm into your work as you would if you liked your job. If you agree with any of the following questions, you may need to consider leaving your job and pursuing the world of online marketing and freelancing. It is relatively easy to earn money from internet, but if you don't love doing that, don't.

1. My job is boring, I just wait for the clock to reach 5pm so I can go home but the day seems to last forever.

When you work at home and start earning online, you don’t need to worry about practicing a 9-5 schedule. You pick the hours you work and when you work them. If you need a break, no one will stop you. You are in complete control.

2. I need more flexible working hours to accommodate my family schedules, but my job is too strict.

You decide how much or how little you work. If you need more money, work extra hours. If you need some time off, simply take it when you need it. Flexibility is a key benefit of working for your self.

3. I keep going from one job to another. None of them seem to satisfy me.

Perhaps regular jobs just aren’t for you? There’s nothing quite like being self employed, it’s both invigorating and provides the ultimate workplace freedom.

4. My salary is far too low, I deserve much more than what I’m being paid.

You set the wage you want to earn, set your rates per hour and work out your business plan. Then work to it as much or as little as you like. This means your earnings are almost limitless; all the money just goes directly to you.

5. My boss doesn’t know what he/she is doing; I wish I could be my own boss.

You can, start earning money online today and become your own boss.

6. I hate having to grab holiday’s a year in advance or fight with other co-workers over a day off. I wish I could just go on holiday whenever I needed or wanted to.

As your own boss you don’t need to ask permission to book a holiday. If you need time off, take it off. It’s up to you when you work.

7. I’m much happier when I’m working online on my computer; I wish I could use that to make money!

Making money online is easy and fun with a little time and effort on your part. If your favorite hobby is computers, you’ll have no problems at all making money.

8. My commuting time is ridiculous and costs me a fortune. I wish I didn’t have to travel to work.

You don’t need to go to an office to work online. All you need is a computer and internet access at home and you can eliminate traveling to work altogether. Just roll out of bed in the morning and there you are!

9. I simply can’t do full time work anymore, I need a part time job that’s flexible.

You don’t have to earn money online full time. You choose your hours and how many of them you do. It’s completely your choice.

10. I’m not happy in my job; I want to do something that really makes me enjoy my working day.

Earning money online can help you to achieve job fulfillment. If you put in enough time and effort overall, your online business can provide you with enough regular income to free up your time and allow you to concentrate on more important and more fun activities. Making money online is easy and fun, once you know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment