Guest Post by Shane O'Driscoll
Whether your looking to make $100 a week or $1000 a week, the internet is a great source to make money. The main problem is where to start and what will yield profits the quickest. Many people opt to start taking surveys and start making cents for filling out a survey that might take them 20 minutes to complete. In my opinion this is pointless. If your serious about making money online then look to something that is proven to make you money.
That is where we arrive at ebay. In large, ebay is without a doubt the easiest way to start making money online. Within the space of ten to twenty minutes you could have your first auction up and your first sale in the bag by the end of that day. Although there are many advanced techniques to selling on ebay, even sticking with the basics will yield you a considerable profit.
So the question is How To Make Money Using Ebay?
* Selling your own possessions or something that you know might yield a profit and you were just going to throw out.
* See if your family or friends have anything they wish to sell and sell it on for them with an agreement that you receive 15% of any profits. After ten to twenty products you wll start seeing some good commissions. Also word of mouth will help get your name out there and you can start to become an ebay broker.
* Source a supplier for a product you are looking to sell. For example, you might wish to start selling ipods or clothing and find a supplier for these will allow you weigh up the profitability.
* Using a drop shipping company to help distribute your products. These are probably the easiest way to make a good income yet you need to know what your doing (This is where the more advanced techniques arise).
* Buying products on wholesale and then selling each off at a profit. For example, you could buy 10 iphones and make $50 profit per phone. This would quickly add up as you sell more.
* Checking the want it now section on ebay, you can locate items people are looking for. Then you check out craigslist to see if you can find that item, if you can you bargain with the seller and then resell on ebay for a massive profit.
* Secret trick: Using craigslist to list an item for sale then when someone emails you regarding the product, have an auto reply set up with your ebay listing. This works particularly well for products like blackberrys or iphones. Your using craigslist to sell more of your products on ebay.
So now I hope this opens up your eyes to some of the methods you can use on how to make money using ebay.
Click Here if your looking for some more ninja tactics on how to dominate ebay and make $500 by the end of your first week online.