Monday, April 5, 2010

Top 3 Reasons to Start Your Online Business with Acme People Search

By Chad Timms

When it comes to working online you have many choices and there is always some new program that many online gurus are promoting. My journey to make money online started in April of 2008. I joined a few online businesses and then ended up quitting. It was not necessarily because the online business opportunities were scams or anything like that they were just difficult to learn and I was new.

I then stumbled upon Tissa Godavitarne’s acme people search business. I can still remember 2 years later doing a search in Google for affiliate programs. I saw an ad that said affiliate programs rock and the ad also read how I made 2.2 million dollars from one affiliate program. Well this caught my attention and I ended up reading Tissa Godavitarne’s sales page. He had a letter from Google on their congratulating him on all the traffic that had been sent to his sight and he also had his 1099 tax information for his 2.2 million dollar commissions. He also talked about how he had spent $600,000 dollars in advertising to make that money. This obviously caught my attention.

It is 2 years later and I am still part of acme people search and I love it. Why? Because it is a real online business where you can make money. It is not a get rich quick scheme but a real business with real products that are in demand.

So here are my top 3 reasons to join Tissa Godavitarne’s acme people search.

1. There is real demand for the products and you get all the tools you need upon joining.
2. After you make $75 in referral fees you are paid a $125 guaranteed bonus.
3. You have full support and training at your fingertips to learn how to earn online.

So if you are searching for a real online business that does not have a bunch of smoke and mirror promises then join Tissa Godavitarne’s acme people search business today.

Author Bio:
Chad Timms has been an affiliate for acme people search and Tissa Godavitarne for 2 years because the program works.

No comments:

Post a Comment