Guest post by KeyRun
Traffic from search engine is the main source of traffic this days and to get more traffic from search engines you should be ranked high and for this well SEO is needed. When it comes to SEO[search engine optimization], getting other websites to link to your website is the most important factor in achieving top search engine rankings. Here are 10 link building strategies listed which surely help you for top search engine rankings:
1. Quality Article Is Must – Write quality articles that other websites will want to post on their websites and link to. The higher the quality of the article, the more one-way links you’ll get. The best articles to write are ‘how-to’ and informational articles.
2. Google loves wordpress blogs – Setup a Wordpress blog on your website and post articles to it once per week. It’s a great way to build the size of your website, keep your website content fresh and get incoming links. Plus Google loves Wordpress!
3. Promote your articles online – Take the articles that you’ve posted to your blog and syndicate them on article directories such as Ezine Articles and Go Articles, so that other website owners can post them on their websites.
4. Website or blog directories also help – Submit your website to free SEO friendly website directories for a quick way to start building one-way links to your website.
5. Link exchange with relevant blogs – Exchange links with high quality, relevant websites in your field. This can be extremely powerful, as long as you are very selective with whom you exchange links with.
6. Submit to social bookmarking sites – Submit your blog posts and other high value content to social bookmarking sites such as Digg, Reddit and StumbleUpon. Aside from the one-way link you’ll get and the (short-term) top Google ranking, you can hit the ‘jackpot’ by getting to the first page of digg.com, where you’ll receive thousands of one-way links.
7. Commenting on blogs with same niche – Post high value comments on other blogs in your niche to spark discussion. Even if the comments are ‘nofollowed’, you can still get links to your site from other bloggers that refer to your posts.
I think these tips really gonna help you. If you have any suggestions or comments or questions post below.
I am the author of Make Money Online!!! Blog. If you want more article like this just visit my blog at http://100moneymakingtips.blogspot.com