Guest Post By Nick Desai
If you have been researching ways to make money online you probably know that selling informational products such as ebooks, reports, audio, video etc. is one of the most common and lucrative internet business models online.
However, the problem is that most of the ebooks you find online are junk and it seems almost every “Tom” “Dick” and “Harry” is selling ebooks some way or the other – and most of these people are making small pocket change if anything at all.
Why Most Ebook Sellers Fail
• Ugly Graphics: Have you seen most of the ebook cover graphics out there? They look like a 2 year old designed them. Would you go to a bookstore and buy a book that had an ugly cover? I didn’t think so. The same applies online. The ebook cover has to look great.
• Ugly Web Pages: even most of the web pages/sales letters for these ebooks look extremely unprofessional. When people come to your web page they must feel secure knowing that you look very professional online with a nice looking web page.
• Selling Single Low Quality Ebooks: most ebook sellers market ebooks that have no substance behind them. It is very hard to convince someone to pay $20 for one single electronic document. On the other hand, some sellers practically give ebooks away for $1 each which hardly pays the rent.
A better alternative is to market Ebook Kits …
What Are Ebook Kits?
Forget about selling single ebooks. If you really want to make some ‘real’ money you should be selling ebook kits. As opposed to a single ebook, ebook kits are a collection of ebooks all packaged into a kit. This gives the product a much higher perceived value.
Think of it this way. What if I came up to you and made you an offer with two options. As a first option I offer you one bag of peanuts at a cost of $1. With the second option I offer you a whole gift basket, which includes a bag of peanuts, cheese, candy, and a bottle of wine all for $1 as well. Which one would you rather buy?
Well, ebook kits work on the same principal. The prospective buyer feels like they are getting much more for their money when they buy a kit that includes several ebooks on the topic as opposed to just getting one ebook.
How To Market Ebook Kits
There are many ways you can market ebook kits. Here are just a few of them:
• Sell Ebook Kits Using Ready-Made Email Lists & Ezines
• Sell Ebook Kits On Ebay
• Sell Ebook Kits Using Facebook
• Sell Ebook Kits Using Craigslist
• Sell Ebook Kits Via Forums, Message Boards, and Online Groups
• Sell Ebook Kits Using Articles
• Sell Ebook Kits via a Blog
• Build A Huge Email Opt-in List By Giving away Ebook Kits
• Offer Ebook Kits as free bonuses when they purchase your other products and increase your online sales.
Richard O’Neil is a great example of someone who has achieved success with his ebook kits business. He has documented his exact methods in a free guide called: “How I Make $3,850 Per Month With Ebook Kits”. It shows you exactly where you can get hot selling ebook kits and how to market them successfully.