Monday, November 30, 2009

Bad News! Content is no longer King

Guest Post by Stephen Ng

Are you like me? Always believe that to do well online; you need to have great content? Well not anymore! Every other day, I try to write the best article for my readers like yourself and most of the time it will take me more than a day to write one good article.

In the process to write a good article, very often I have to research on the topic on what I am going to write. There are so many blogs out there and when I am unlucky, I won’t be able to gather any valid points to include in my article. Does this sound all too familiar to you as well?

Don’t get me wrong! I am not asking you to write junks to entertain your readers. If your reader wants to be entertained in this manner, they would have gone to YouTube and search for some comedy videos. Your visitor on your blog is hoping to bring home a lesson that they can be proud to share with their friends and that is what I hope to achieve in this post.

There are simply too many information that can be found on the Internet. If you have read a great article earlier on another blog does not mean that you won’t be able to read another article that is even better? You are not able to read the best article between these 2 blogs because the first blog is better with marketing and that is why you found him!

Having good content is important. Equally important is your marketing. It is similar to having great ideas without taking any action to bring it to fruition. I am not here to teach you how to write your article. Instead I am here to suggest that marketing is more important that good content. What is the use of writing a good article and when it is done, you forgot to publish it? Will your visitors get to read it? Therefore what I am trying to share with you is that Marketing is King and Content is Queen!

Author Bio:
Internet Marketer, Stephen Ng has more to share on Make Money Easy Online at his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment